“Wedding venue”

61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Wedding venue”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Just attended my nieces wedding. So homey and lovely for pictures. Worth checking into. The size we had was approx 80 people and the food was turkey dinner. We all really enjoyed ourselves

Visited August 2014

Horseshoe Valley, Canada
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great place for young kids to learn”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This place is a great place for young children and new skiers to learn. The hill is small but still challenging for the new skier. Helps to build the confidence needed to become a good skier.
The staff in the chalet are friendly and so helpful. The not only appreciate your business, but ensure that your experience there was great.

Toronto, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Local winter fun.”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

First of all, let's admit it: if you are looking for skiing challenges, this is not the place. But it does have one tremendous advantage, its nearby, can accommodate beginners and those without any skill can enjoy tubing.

Vaughan, Canada
“Great for first time skiing with the kids”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I had a great experience. The learn to ski and the ski and play worked great for me and my 5 and 7 year old. I thought it would be very difficult to manage two little ones. But I was able to ski on my own and go back and forth to take pictures of their first ski experience. The staff were great. I felt safe leaving my children in their care. The staff were warm, friendly and professional! I would recommend this to any parent(s) of young children.

Visited January 2014
Barrie, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dangerous - large unleashed dog close to the snow shoeing trails”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Took our two children there on the holiday for snow activities. On the snowshoeing trail as we got to the peak - which is way too close to the backyards of the large homes there was a very very large dog without a leash. The dog kept on with a loud menacing bark and prancing around. We had to try and calm the kids down so they would not run and engage the dog in a chase. After about four minutes of us standing still and waiting for dog to calm down we had to slowly pass the dog.

What is scary is that our teenager often goes a few feet ahead of us on these trails and would have probably run and therefore overpowered by the dog.

We then called the general manager the next day to complain about this. He did not even apologize and then he claimed he would have called back and let us know if he found the same situation on the trail. He did not have the courtesy to call back.

3 Thank ann j