“This villa is part of the reason I had the best...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Shanel S
Chicago, Illinois
“This villa is part of the reason I had the best birthday trip ever!”
Reviewed 24 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

I loved everything about this villa. From the minute we arrived to the very last minutes before leaving- Had a blast. The housekeeper ROSIE is one of the greatest people I've met in my life. Between her and this amazing property... I have the best birthday ever. I am more than proud of my choice of where to stay for my "40"th birthday trip to the ever lovely island of Barbados. This villa has everything you want to enjoy this amazing island. Very clean and super comfortable. The pool in the back is so useful. The Mullins beach bar is across the street. The complex also has another larger pool with a grotto. A gas station in walking distance. From the top levels, you can tan in privacy and see the entire ocean at Mullins beach across the street. Waking up here daily was such a treat. It was an absolute pleasure to stay here! Treat yourself as I did. STAY HERE!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The yard and the balconies that you can see the ocean!
Liked least: The windows in the bathrooms
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing