“Staycation Bliss”
other travellers have booked this property
Main entrance
View from the patio Master bedroom
Check Availability
Master bedroom
Bedroom #2
Bedroom #3
Back patio
Back patio view of gardens
TV room
TV room on to patio
Patio and dining area
Pool
Pool and patio
Kitchen
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
AliekaT1
“Staycation Bliss”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

When I found out about Wales End I thought it was too good to be true and after my visit I'm still of the same opinion. The property is well maintained and felt like a home away from home...if your home had a pool that was 9ft deep at least :-)
There was WiFi, a smart TV, a dishwasher, washer and dryer and even a CD player complete with a wide selection of music CDs.

The neighborhood itself was very peaceful and that lent to many long naps poolside on the covered patio.

Despite all of the amenities that were included, it was the communication with Michelle that made me choose the property. She was always prompt to respond to any queries and a pleasure to interact with.
My family and I plan to be return again soon.

Management Response
24 Aug 2017
Thank you again for your kind words. It was a true pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to having you come again for a getaway weekend.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing