“Best Watersports on the whole of the island!!”

Malibu Watersports Barbados
Ranked #4 of 5 things to do in Mullins
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We have been using Malibu watersports for many years now and we normally come to Barbados at Christmas and summer and i have to say no joke he and his team are best and i can tell you why, i have used many of the watersports services across the island like the ones at sandy lane and they just do not have banter and personality of Malibu and his team you can to any of them for help and Steve and Jack give the best deals for watersports. Recently it was my sons birthday and as a surprise i got him an hour of watersports for as many people as you want so he took 6 and they had all of the rides for 1 hour and if you are wondering about the price it was £118 for \s many people as you want that works out at 400 bejan. And he knows his stuff if you want to learn to learn how to ski etc. So to conclude if you are visiting Barbados and you are interested in doing some watersports go to Mullins beach ( where Malibu is based) you don't need lots of money if you are budgeting its worth it trust me.

6  Thank Philip R
"service"
in 3 reviews
"boats"

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Just back from a fantastic trip to Barbados, and felt compelled to write a note about just how good Malibu Watersports at Mullins Beach are! Malibu and his team tooks us out twice on the water, and their great way with kids, knowledge of the sights and real desire to ensure that we had great and fun trips really set them apart from other providers.
I cannot recommend them highly enough :-)

6  Thank Murcon
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We spent an amazing few weeks around Mullins Beach in Barbados. The highlights were definitely taking a relaxed cruise around the coast with Malibu and his team and trying out the water skiing and banana boat. On the cruise, we chilled out taking in the sights and sun to Malibu's cool iPod selections, dipped into his cooler and stopped off to snorkle with the turtles. Malibu made sure we knew how to get up close and personal with the turtles - it was amazing!

A few days later we tried out water skiing with Malibu. I'm a complete chicken usually...but under Malibu's friendly and laid-back direction, I was able to get up after a few attempts and even got a pic on my camera to take home to prove it! Once I did get up on my feet, he gave me loads of time cruising around to enjoy my accomplishment!

Malibu and his team are a real asset to the Mullins Beach area. We had a great laugh cruising around the island. Malibu is a super water skiing teacher - if he can get me up skiing, he can get anyone up! Professional, relaxed and fun service...some of the real highlights of our stay.

2  Thank Katrina B
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Mullins beach is such a fantastic and beautiful place that the best way to see it and enjoy the gorgoeus warm water was with Malibu watersports. Malibu is very patient, professional, competent and safety conscious as are his team which is great if are learning to water ski for the first time!. Cruises were great too. I would highly recommned them.

4  Thank DRCMK2014