“Just ok - Wetherspoons is cheaper and the food is MUCH better.”
Review of Portsbridge Cosham

Portsbridge Cosham
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Cosham
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We visited for a friend's birthday and to be fair, we had a good time, there were a good range of "characters" to keep us entertained! The drinks were reasonably priced and there was a good choice of food... however the quality of the food was pretty poor - and I would rather pay even less at Wetherspoons and get something nicer. Many items on the menu also seemed to be sold out - which was disappointing and not really acceptable since it is clearly all just reheated anyway!

1  Thank Ann-Marie C

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This would be my local if I went to the pub a lot, and I thought it was worth a review as the service is always good and the food is always just as good. The price of everything, food & drinks is very fair and the food is actually way above that that you pay for. The atmosphere is always good, quiet in the day and lively by night. I have been the with friends, family and my partner and it's always been the same. I'll be back again shortly.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Well me and my sister popped by on our way home from a walk home from work as a there were lots of tables outside the front on the pub and it was a particularly nice day.
Nice standard value pub with your 'wether spoons' priced beers. We decided to sample the food. Again, standard cheapy pub food designed to fill a hole.
Only real dissapontment was that lots of the dishes contained 'steak' (steak fajitas, grills and sizzlers etc) and the manager stated that they didn't have any steaks (on a Thursday - steak deals go from mon to Thursday and comes with a drink) I was mainly dissapointed at how blunt the (assumed) manager was when I requested a substitute meal with a drink, he basically told me to 'do one' as it's not apart of the deal and the steaks don't come in until the next day. I would have been a lot more appreciative of a more apologetic tone rather than a 'are you stupid' one. So we'll see if I come back or not. Unfortunately this was a dissapontment in service. I hope he reads this review.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This is a nice pub with reasonably priced food. There is both a front and back garden for smokers.
The staff are very friendly and children are allowed in the bar.
We use it a lot and the drinks are reasonably priced.