Our week’s stay at Club Arias was fabulous. The staff and service were splendid, responsive, and passionate. The accommodations and environment fitted perfectly with what we had hoped for in first time our visit to Aruba. The place is quiet, clean, unpretentious, secure, and located ideally in the heart of the authentic Aruba. We felt unburdened and refreshed in Club Arias’s au naturel environment teeming with flora and a few fauna (particularly the birds); not to mention the large swimming pools and the many options on property for relaxing outdoors comfortably and in relative seclusion.
Nothing surpasses the hands on topnotch attention we received from the owners, Flory and Arias; and from Jeff the Manager. Chef Gabriel and the food services staff were incredibly satisfying and obliging to our demanding vegetarian palates. The hassle free rental car that Club Arias afforded us was a bonus because it was economical to rent and refill. Despite driving extensively while exploring Aruba from our Arias home base, we only had to visit the gas station once during the week. Club Arias delivers what it says it will, along with some surprisingly rewarding extras.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Club Arias Bed & Breakfast. My name is Arias Schwarz and own a bed and breakfast in Savaneta, Aruba with my wife, Flory. We first discovered the enchanting island of Aruba 20 years ago, and we were so taken with the island that we made it our annual vacation destination. On one vacation, we ventured to the southern part of the island and found Savaneta. Within Savaneta we found many treasured jewels, which included the culture and real beauty of Aruba. The beaches on the resort side paled in comparison to the beaches we found in Savaneta. The cuisine was mouth watering, welcoming and very affordable. And the people bore the true heart of the island. Savaneta was such a positive experience for both of us that we were inspired to create Club Arias Bed & Breakfast to share our new world. We want our guests to know all of the island's beauty and take in all of its charm, and we always strive to make it as affordable as possible. Our mission is to give our visitors a personable vacation that cannot be obtained from the typical hotel resorts. Our haven is a family run business. Our two daughters have a real passion for our business, and you will see them from time-to-time greeting our guests upon arrival or wishing them well upon departure. When you visit us, we want you to feel like you are part of our family and we hope to engage you with our love for this island and our love for its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Club Arias B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Arias Hotel Savaneta
- Club Arias Bed And Breakfast
- Club Arias B&B Aruba/Savaneta