All reviewschef gabrielsunrise touroutdoor showerbaby beachwading poolother guestshot showerhome away from homeflying fishbonehigh riserented a carswim up barrelaxing vacationone happy islandcoolerbeachesaruba
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Club Arias has a great layout, and the rooms have privacy. We traveled as a family in August 2014 for a 6 night stay, and had a relaxing trip. Our room was very clean, the housekeeper was friendly and neat, and we enjoyed the large outdoor pool. Being close in vicinity to the state park & baby beach was also a plus for our family. The utility vehicle tour to the natural bridges and natural pool is a 'must' for those wanting to explore the island. The only drawback we could imagine is that Savaneta is a little bit of a drive from the high-rise Eagle Beach area. While we did not necessarily want to stay in a high rise hotel, we certainly were drawn to the eating and grocery establishments of that area. The grocery stores on the north end of the island are much more spacious and clean than in the Savaneta area, so the 15-20 min drive was well worth it for us on our daily outings. Overall, we would definitely stay at Club Arias again.

Room Tip: Suite 3 is spacious enough for 2 adults in the King bed and 2 children in the pull out sofa bed.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed in their economy suite and was pleasantly surprised by the size and cleanliness of the unit. I travel internationally on a regular basis and have stayed in the best and worst hotels. My boss recommended this place and I'm glad he did. It's nice to find these cool little places that are off the beaten path. The outdoor private showers are one of the coolest amenities I have experienced. It seems like something every island hotel should have one. The rooms have wifi too which is a necessity these days. I will definitely look to stay there from now on.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My daughter and I spent three nights in this quaint B&B. Our hosts (the owners) were friendly and gave us great tips to make our first trip to Aruba memorable. A free line to connect to the US, free WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms with great sheets!!! We were in The Nook, one of the smaller spaces, but it served us well. Showering beneath the stars!! Their thorough knowledge of the most see points of the island enabled us to make the most of our trip. We definitely recommend Club Arias to any one.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I was just here for one night but Arias, Flory, and Gabriel were great at making me feel welcome and comfortable... Flory put me up in the amazing suite 2 which is more space that I could ever need and just beautifully done up and maintained. There are two pools, outdoor private showers with hot water (I actually waited until it was dark to have a shower just so I could under the stars). There is ample lounging space at the hotel but I didn't hang around there much as I went straight to the beach. They have beach chairs to borrow free of charge. Savaneta beach is quiet, private, and for the most part it was just me on the beach - just heavenly. I didn't rent a car but Flory was kind enough to show me the way to walk to the beach from the B&B - it was about a 10-15 minute walk. She also recommended places to eat fresh local seafood. Gabriel, who owns the restaurant in the B&B is great, very friendly, and didn't mind me tagging along on his night off so I could check out some of the nightlife in Aruba. There is free wifi, in rooms as well as public areas. A great place if you want to stay somewhere with some character rather than the traditional hotels.

Apparently there is a bus that takes you from the airport to Club Arias. I was on a last minute trip and didn't research it, but if you don't want to spend on the ride to/from the airport it's worth asking how to get there by bus.

Overall, great place to stay, great people - all of them, and it really is one happy island and one happy B&B!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Malli L
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My husband and I stumbled upon this place two years ago as we were searching for a vacation spot for our 2nd anniversary. At first, we were a little nervous, knowing that it is off the beaten path and away from all the high/low rises. But, we are adventurous and not uptight. Before our trip, Arias called and set my mind at ease. I could tell right away that we would get along. He is laid back, knowledgable, and genuinely wants to give you the best vacation possible (I have seen his utter disappointment when a guest is unhappy. This truly devastates him). As for any negative reviews, I can't help but think those people just belong on the touristy side of the island, where you can shop, gamble, play golf, and basically do anything that you can do in any U.S. city. Just know there are two sides to every story.

My husband and I left Aruba, that first time, with a sadness in our hearts. We were leaving our good friends. Flory, Arias' wife, is an absolute sweetheart. Their two girls are dolls. Gabriel, the chef, is an excellent cook and a chill guy. Gloria, the maid, is an angel. We started that week long vacation as strangers, and quickly became friends. As we were leaving, Arias, sensing our sadness said, "don't worry! You'll be back!" with a huge grin. He was right! We have already gone back one more time and will be there again in two weeks for our 4th anniversary.

These people, who have become our friends, have a genuine love for Aruba and it's people. They want tourists to see the real Aruba. If you are looking for a real taste of Aruba, in a place that feels like home, with good people (and good food, 3 crystal clear, near-private pools, comfy beds, showering while looking at the stars), and a stress-free vacation, BOOK HERE! My friends ask me why I keep coming back to Aruba instead of other places and I always reply, "because it is so easy and we have made good friends so it's like going to our Aruban home."

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple