All reviewschef gabrielsunrise touroutdoor showerbaby beachwading poolother guestshot showerhome away from homeflying fishbonehigh riserented a carswim up barrelaxing vacationone happy islandcoolerbeachesaruba
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Reading through some of the bad reviews makes me want to scream "THIS IS AN ISLAND!!!" For those that do not know, Aruba is NOT America. If you want a vacation that feels like you're in America on a beach then either go to Florida or down to the High Rise area of Aruba.

It is a great stay!! I have been here a few times now and have never had a bad experience! It is out with the locals which I absolutely love! They are always more than happy to give suggestions and lead you to the right places. Close by I know there is a nice beach, Mango Halto and a couple great local places to eat. Zeerovers, Flying fishbone and then G&G pizza is right at club arias.

The resort itself is quiet and nice! We had a great time and did the island tour as well as Aruba Bob's snorkeling next door.

For those considering coming to Aruba here are good things to do if staying at club arias:

If no car:
-Breakfast at club arias-good eats
-Sunrise Island tour-its early but so worth it! You get to see a couple different beaches, caves, national forest and more all while riding on rhinos (ATV not an actual rhino).
-Eat and drinks at Zeerovers, Flying fishbone (close to each other and maybe an 8-10 minute walk) and G&G pizza (Tuesday's and Thursday's are wing specials-1 Florin per wing which is roughly $0.50 USD and the pizza is great)
-Aruba Bobs Snorkeling-I have traveled the world and this is right up there on the top snorkeling excursions. They most definitely take you to the best snorkeling area in Aruba. Not saying other places are not good but they do the best. Also they have powered underwater scooters that are fun to play with.
-The regular pool, the lounging pool or the swim up bar (bring your own booze).

If you have a car:
-all of the above
-Mount Hooiberg (The haystack) Absoluteky BEAUTIFUL view from the top
-High rise/low rise area is fun to check out (I personally wouldn't stay down there all vacation)
-Oranjestad!
-for those that like to party MOOMBAS (beside the Marriott) on SUNDAY night. That is not a typo, SUNDAY night is the best!
-Baby Beach

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank DeHoff1985
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited two years ago and as we were looking for hotels for another vacation we thought of this hotel and how wonderful it was. Their cats are friendly and delightful. The restaurant has the best spicy wings I have ever had and I still compare them to restaurants I currently go to. You need a car to stay here but you also need one to visit the zoo and the donkey sanctuary which are the best attractions on the island. There are also much better local beaches with wild goats that are closer to the hotel than the tourist beaches (baby beach is an example). The staff was extremely friendly and we are currently planning another vacation there in the near future because it was so wonderful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great place to visit, staff is wonderful and very helpful. If you are looking for home away from home, quiet environment, and peaceful experience, this is the place to stay. The landscaping and rooms reminded me of one of my TV shows, I watched growing up, Little House on the Prairie. The most incredible thing was there was pizza, pasta, chicken,and fries right there own premises one could purchase.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 10 June 2017

My wife and I went there for our anniversary in September 2014 and had a Wonderful time! The owners were able to direct us in a way as to really experience the local culture of the island--places to eat and things to do that we would otherwise have overlooked. I don't know if they still have it, but the Sunrise tour was a highlight of our trip. I would definitely love to go again and highly recommend it to any who are looking.

Room Tip: I love the privacy of each of the bungalows
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rancher0007
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I was only at Club Arias for one night, but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The room was very comfortable and the AC worked great. It was nice having a sink and toilet in my room, but you had to outside for the showers. Not a big deal to me, but maybe for others. Not sure if larger rooms have a shower in the room. Owners were very friendly and the outdoor area was spacious with lots of seating areas of differing chairs/chaises and tabe. Cute and worked well with the two pools. I loved the bigger pool, didn't try the small one. Real easy to grab one of the mini buses from the airport and back. Big time and money saver. Would have liked to try the Pizza next door, but they were closed on Sunday, my only night there. Kinda funky outside, but an oasis inside

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel