All reviews chef gabriel sunrise tour outdoor shower baby beach wading pool other guests hot shower home away from home flying fishbone high rise rented a car swim up bar relaxing vacation one happy island cooler beaches aruba
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Let me start by saying, if you are looking for luxury, you will not find it here. If you are looking for the most nicest, courteous, genuine people, then this is the place. One thing they need to do is PUT UP A SIGN IF YOU ARE DRIVING SOUTH FROM THE AIRPORT!!!!!!!!!! I rented a car, this was my first time in Aruba, we were tired, we must of passed this place 3 times until we stopped for directions and we were told there is no sign for southbound traffic, just northbound. The sign out front is missing the word CLUB as well. Just look for Snorkeling Bob on a small boat, the patched driftwood and what I think of as Flinstone Bedrock shaped home.
When we walked into the lobby, there is a particular smell, very outdated furniture and curtains, the tables were dirty with crumbs. At this point, I was very apprehensive and was ready to find another place. I was greeted with Alfonzo, the guest services manager. He was super nice, went out of way to help my daughter and I, professional and helpful. We got to our room and in my opinion, the furniture seemed like a proper English pub furniture. I would of expected a more island flare in the bed sheets, but, that was fine with me. When I looked in the cupboard, there was lizard droppings. The shower has cold water, so I decided to shower in the outdoor shower, which I loved!!!!! On night 2, at around midnight, we heard a running water sound and discovered our room was flooded. At least 1.5" percent f water in the whole room and bathroom!!!!!! Luckily, we had our suitcases out of the floor. We were moved to another room and all was good. Alfonzo had a lot of work ahead of him while cleaning.
There is only 1 pool, the other pool with the seats and I guess the jacuzzi are now a sand box. Which for me, is fine, I came to Aruba to enjoy the beautiful beaches.
We felt safe here, it was very quiet and just right for us. Our rooms had a small fridge, microwave & Keurig. No frills with the landscaping. They did have beach chairs and a cooler to use on the beach.
Overall, we would stay here again. I enjoyed being away from the crowds and loud noise. It's affordable and just what we needed. Hopefully, I will be able to come back.

Stayed: May 2018
4  Thank Suzette C
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I recently spent three weeks at Club Arias on a work assignment.

If you are looking for a clean, comfortable, not over the top accommodation away from the tourists in a quiet, no pressure environment, this is the place. The rooms are very reasonable in price (way below that charged in the tourist strip), and perfect for the more adventurous (ie. backpacker, students or family on a budget).
This is the third time I have visited and the proximity to St Nicholas and the National Park is a real bonus.

John Sutton

Perth Western Australia

Room Tip: There is a choise of rooms from basic through to a comfortable family style.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank John S
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

When you book a stay at Club Arias it feels like your staying in someone’s beautiful home. The staff is welcoming and Arias is a beam of light with a very friendly allure. The rooms are homely with a the vibe is supremely relaxing. One can just drift off to sleep in the comfortable beds. So after you book a ATV tour or any other recommendations provided by the B&B you’ll be able to come “home” and relax in a clean room.

Waking up early to an outside shower or a dip in the pool was addicting to say the least. Especially when you know breakfast is being made by Gabriel, who is an absolute amazing chef. I couldn’t get enough of the chicken wings with the Sizon seasoning, so make sure to do some laps.

I was full, relaxed, and entertained at my slice of paradise that is Club Arias. I will be going back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We spent five nights in Arias Club. We chose this club because it was far away from the most touristic place of the Island.
Our first deception was to be in the room “The Nook” which is actually the smallest room of the hotel and most of all, without any private shower. The shower is outside, shared with the other guests. We were really disappointed about that but it was mostly our travel agency’s fault since they didn’t warn us about that. But our host was very friendly and offered us an upgrade for more money - what we refused. Wi-Fi is quite good everywhere in the hotel. Also a good point: a (broken) cooler was furnished.
I’m glad that Aruba is a beautiful and amazing island: we were able to spend most of our time out of the Arias Club.
Ok, Arias Club is very calm but it seems to be a ghost hotel (which is really weird for Spring Break)
Sheets were destroyed with stains and holes.
The (empty) breakfast room is a dark and creepy place where you absolutely don’t want to stay to begin your day. On our first day, we decided to try this breakfast ($10/person) but the “buffet” was an only empty table with an orange juice and some unknown obnoxious food.
Many places of the hotel are destroyed, dirty or abandoned. Pool is quite big but dirty. Few lights during nighttime. Old bar areas are falling into pieces and seem neglected.
The whole place seems to be stuck in the eighties, there’s a total lack of investment in there. (See pictures)
I almost forgot to mention out horrible nights with mosquitos: we asked several times for a mosquito net which never came, thanks Arias.
We finally decided to spend our two last nights in another better place of the island, and gave up on this abandoned, gloomy and uncomfortable place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank keepasecret
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Club Arias is a great quiet little place where at times, given the space and the number of people staying there, you feel like you have the whole place to yourselves, Arias,Gloria and Gabriel were more than happy to accommodate any requests. We loved our Breakfasts with Gabriel(eggs ,omlettes french toast and fresh fruit were all very tasty). It was also convenient to have the the dining options available if you didn't feel like heading out after a long day at the Beach. The large pool was really nice to have for a refreshing dip or to just hang out for the day. Arias also picked us up from the Airport and had a car avilable for us to rent for the duration of our stay GREAT! There are a few things to note: at the moment, the wifi is only available in the dining area (But Aris is presently working to remedy that and the mosquitos!!) and the place could really use some TLC. We really enjoyed our time at Club Arias, and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: We were very happy with our suite #3 Plenty of room to spread out for our 2 wk stay and the bed and sheets were great!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple