“Nice dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Excellent floating dock over the water with lots of fish activity in the water. Good food, excellent service.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

In our two previous visits to Aruba we have loved this restaurant and were excited to share it with family and friends for dinner the day after our wedding (which was also everyone’s last night on the island).

We had made a reservation for 7 people about a month in advance over the phone (an expensive international call). We drove the 30 minutes to the restaurant to find the gate locked and not a soul in sight. I guess they had forgotten that they were closed for Ascension Day and didn’t think it was necessary to give us a call to let us know they had taken the reservation in error.

We were left scrambling at 7pm on a holiday looking for a restaurant that could accommodate 7 people. We had to stop at several places before we could find somewhere with an opening (thank you Costa Linda!)

It was a disappointing end to a wonderful wedding week. For this complete lack of courtesy I would not be able to recommend this restaurant now and sadly will not be returning.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We've been at this restaurant twice already, and it have to say that I never stop impressing me.

The goods: The views of the sunset are just SPECTACULAR!! The atmosphere and ambience are super inviting, and not to mention that the place is also very different; you are literally sitting in a dock on top of the water. The service (twice I've been) it's just great, and the staff seems to really like what they do. The food is delicious and original, and the owner personally sits at the kitchen window, making sure that all the meals are prepare to to order before they are served. The waitress supervisor (Juan carlos I believe) visited every table making sure that everything is alright... Nice touch.

The cons: The location it's not the easiest to find; We got lost once on the way there, so a taxi might not be a bad idea. On weekends you might need a reservation, although they don't mention this on their website. The dock has not railings, so if you have phobia of water this might be an issue.

Overall, if you want something unique and different, this is definitely in my opinion the place to go. I would strongly recommend this place to couples and groups alike. Just a fantastic experience!!

Ps.: make sure you bring a good camera... You will use it as I did.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The best thing I can say about this place is the service was good but when you're the only table in there at dinner time it should be. Nothing stood out has being very good but it wasn't just terrible either. We were glad we went but happy to leave.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Love the fresh whole snapper. Also their escargot! Really good!
Love the ambience of the restaurant, not too packed as other restaurant.