“Excellent Pizza, Great Chef”
Review of G&G Pizza Co.

G&G Pizza Co.
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Savaneta
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This place is a little harder to find than most restaurants on the island. It's on the main road, but a little off the main tourist strips. It is worth the drive from anywhere on the island. Our family ordered two different pizzas and loved them both. Be sure to say hello to Gabriel, the owner and chef. He loves what he does and it shows. I got the impression this is popular with tourists and locals. You cannot go wrong by trying G&G. Also - they have nightly specials. Call and find out what they are for an extra nice treat.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I recently met two American women at Mango Halto Beach who were staying at Club Arias. They both insisted that I try G&G, so I did. My niece and I visited on a Monday and Tuesday during her recent week long stay with me. We went for all you can eat pasta night on Monday and 1 Florin Wings on Tuesday. Now let me first say that I consider myself a wing conessiur, even though I can't spell it. My favorite wings are at DJ's in Hyannis, MA. Second place goes to Wild Wings Cafe in NC, third goes to Houligans in Ormond Beach. Fourth place is a toos up between Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings and, yes, G&G. That's how good they are! They're a good deal any night, but an even better deal on Tuesday's when each wing is only about $0.60 (afl 1). All You Can Eat Pasta Night with Caesar Salad and fresh baked dessert for $15.00 on Monday was also great. The chef lets you choose between 3 sauces, chicken, shrimp, mushrooms, onions, peppers, broccoli, garlic, assorted cheeses...or any combo. I just let him choose for me. Where else can you have pasta prepared specifically for you with slad and dessert for $15.00 each and no BBO or Service Charge? Gianni's?? Nope! And just to seal the deal...plenty of blue hair and blue uniforms. The local seniors and police all know about this place. A tip: Call ahead to tell them you're coming and definitely call in your wing orders in advance. I'm looking forward to all you can eat pizza night on Wednesdays.

1  Thank PhantomGourmet2014
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Chef Gabriel runs his restaurant from Club Arias. During our weeklong stay, we had his wonderful garlic parmesan chicken wings twice, and also sampled his pizza. Both were first rate. Those who live there say that his pizza is the best on the island. We've never tried any other, because his is so good.

We'd highly recommend visiting G&G if you're in Aruba and hungry to stuff yourself on excellent pizza and wings!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We got the pizza, chef's salad and wings and everything was very good. My only recommendation is to call first or stop in early to order. They work out of a small kitchen and it took 40 mins for our food to be done and they had no other orders.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

After a long hard day of travelling and relaxing at Club Arias, we decided it was a pizza, wings and beer kind of night. We were not disappointed in G&G! The wings were hot and crispy, we got a bunch of different flavors and loved them all! They were super accommodating when we asked to get 4 or 5 different flavors, didn't even bat an eye to complain! Can't wait for our next visit!