On arrival I found it to be very quiet which wS a bonus for us, the 1 bedroom apartment was spectacular, I was very impressed. it was big clean and modern with full kitchen and laundry options plus big bed and comfy lounges. The restaurant at the golf club is very nice mind you a little pricey, they do have a kids menu though.
There is a kids adventure playground linked between the golf course and resort and included an 18 hold putt putt golf course for the kids. As this is open to the public it's extremely busy and resort guests are expected to pay for mini golf and my guests were also expected to pay if they wanted to join us in the pool or playground. I didn't think that was appropriate but it would be the only thing negative I could say about this place. You will need a hire care to stat here too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between two natural wonders - World Heritage Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef - Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club is a world-class destination just 20 minutes north of Cairns in the heart of Tropical North Queensland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Palms Resort And Country Club
- Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Paradise Palms Hotel Country