The Resort is currently in receivership but don't let this stop you from staying there. As a consequence they are doing some great package deals.
Rooms were good and clean , but beware some 'deals' do not include servicing of the room. we stayed for 3 nights and this was not a problem.
There were not many guests whilst we were there and is a $20 cab fare to Palm Cove and all it's restaurants.
One large pool and a smaller one as well, great BBQ facilities if you wont to cook but Resort restaurant is of very good standard.
Large children play area, very large !
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
If you are a golfer good accommodation deals include daily golf. Course is typical resort style and a little tired in some areas but overall a good challenge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between two natural wonders - World Heritage Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef - Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club is a world-class destination just 20 minutes north of Cairns in the heart of Tropical North Queensland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Palms Resort And Country Club
- Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Paradise Palms Hotel Country