Yep, we were 3 guys there on a golfing trip, and as we left I asked is there any downside to this resort. The response was a resounding NO!
From the minute we arrived, seamless and quick registration, up to our very clean rooms then a quick recce' revealed a luxurious resort in every way.
The breakfast was either a fruit and banana bread, through to bacon and eggs and everything in between.
The Pro Shop is very ably attended buy fun staff who were happy to andwer any questions for us.
Onto the course, and as I said to Barry..."you really could be anywhere in the world at a 5 star resort." and it's true - it simply is superb.
Could not recommend highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between two natural wonders - World Heritage Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef - Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club is a world-class destination just 20 minutes north of Cairns in the heart of Tropical North Queensland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Palms Resort And Country Club
- Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Paradise Palms Hotel Country