We spent two nights in a one bedroom apartment (312) which was modern and like new..it was spotless! It had two lounges (great for relaxing on), a full kitchen, LCD tv's in lounge and bedroom, seperate split system airconditioning in both lounge and bedroom (plus ceiling fans & screens on windows). The bathroom had shower over bath, twin sinks and washer & dryer in a cupboard. Apartments have a large balcony (with ceiling fan) and outdoor table and chairs..ours overlooked the pool and golfcourse. The pool was fantastic and has a BBQ area next to it with tables and chairs. BBQ was electric, so meat did not really brown, but was ok. The resort does not have a restaurant onsite, but is only a few minutes stroll (through lovely gardens) to the golf clubhouse next door. The clubhouse itself is stunning! Paradise Palms does not have room service, so if you order from the clubhouse you have to personally pick it up. You can however charge back to your room if you eat there. The only downside to staying here is that you will definately need a car, as it is a fairly isolated location. The local bus into Cairns (and local beaches) does go past on the main road, which is a good 10-15 minute walk from the resort. Palm Cove and Trinity Beaches are only a 5 minute drive away. I would highly recommend staying here instead of Cairns, as is so quiet and relaxing. It is a 20 minute drive on dual lane freeway into Cairns and there are plenty of restaurants to choose from at Palm Cove. We found Cairns (stayed there 5 nights) to be too noisy and full of backpackers. Would also recommend the Cairns Night Zoo for a totally unique experience...it is only a 5 minute drive from the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between two natural wonders - World Heritage Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef - Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club is a world-class destination just 20 minutes north of Cairns in the heart of Tropical North Queensland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Palms Resort And Country Club
- Paradise Palms Resort & Country Club Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Paradise Palms Hotel Country