My husband and I went for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary and it was simply beautiful, from the stunning surrounding natural gardens to the gorgeous rock pools and delicious food. The treatment at the day spa was also really special and we felt very pampered. Kewarra has it's own beautiful section of private beach and the cute little beach shack bar and restaurant is very nice too. We rented a Pandanus Deluxe Bungalow and it was very private, clean and comfortable with a very nice bathroom. What made the experience extra special was the friendly, warm and professional service by all the staff. Thank you Kewarra for a great weekend. We wish we could have stayed longer but even the short break left us feeling relaxed and renewed. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa