The public areas of this resort are spectacular looking out through ancient paperbarks towards the sea. The food was reasonable too. However, the rooms/cabins are starting to show their age (around 20 years) and some aspects of their designs in particular the bathrooms, are really pretty awful. Our cabin received the full afternoon sun and was unbearably hot at times. Most are well shaded and I will insist on one with afternoon shade if I was to stay again.
In terms of places to eat etc there really isn't anything around the resort. Best to head down to Trinity Beach or up to Palm Cove for a bit more life and choice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa