We stayed here mid December 2013. The resort seemed nowhere near to be full and thus it was a very peaceful stay. The setting is simply wonderful. The cabins are very comfortable as well. The beach is very nice and also pretty much empty. We also liked the rock pool, which happened to be just next to our cabin. Lot's of interesting wildlife as well. If you are here to do the usual activities in the area, I'd say this is not the place to stay, as it is fairly secluded and I booked it to enjoy the resort rather then getting up at 7 to go sailing or tour the tablelands. I'd also say that you'd definitely need a car staying here. We did not bother having breakfast here, because that would have meant getting up much to early. We did use the restaurant as well, and found it excellent and - taking into account the quality of the food - not overly expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa