Sitting in the bar while it rained for hours made us really hungry. Feeling peckish I ordered one of the bar snacks 'Corn Tortilla' hoping it would keep us going till dinner. When i ordered it, i checked with the staff if it was like nachos, 'yes' she said. So expecting something like nachos they delivered a handful of corn tortillas a teaspoon full of guacamole, chilli sauce and sour cream. Biggest disappointment of the week. Take that off your menu, its embarrassing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa