I wanted to show a European friend something of the rainforest so we booked Kewarra. It was fine but not really what we wanted - the pools are "natural" which as and Australian I loved but to her it was not something she could get her head around. The rooms are simple cabins - again she did not like that so we left for a more "normal" hotel, If you don't like being in the forest with nature in a simple cabin then don't stay here. The food in the restaurant was fantastic a real must!!! The staff were helpful and kind
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa