I returned here from the 8-11th May 2014. When I decided to return to my favorite holiday destination in Australia (Cairns district) I had no hesitation in returning to Kewarra Beach Resort.
My decision to return was well founded, I of course knew I loved the location and amenities at the resort having stayed here before. What stands out in my visits are the staff are amazing. They really do go above and beyond. Many staff I remembered from my trip(s) prior and they also remembered me which considering how many people the come across is remarkable.
Great thanks to all the staff, particular thanks to Carlo and Terrence in the Bar and Restaurant who I remembered from previous visits but also to a new addition Fran who offered great service in the restaurant,
Keep up the great work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa