We were lucky enough to get a special package for this holiday and were very impressed by the effort to which staff went to make our stay enjoyable.
We were shown our lovely accommodation amongst the rainforest, and unfortunately, because of recent heavy rains and the high humidity, mould was evident on the ceiling of the huts, also our T.V didn't work.
After notifying the wonderful desk staff, Jane (special mention) tried tirelessly all morning to find alternate accommodation for both us and our friends.
We were very lucky to be upgraded to a suite which was beautiful!!
From then on, everything was wonderful.The very friendly staff, the beautiful food and views from the Paperbark Restaurant, the wild life, beach and warm weather made this a place we never wanted to leave.
Recommend going to the Friday night pizza night on the beach..great fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach