Our stay at Kewarra was an experience in itself. There is no place like it in the area. The rain forest comes right to the beach and the beach is breath taking. The restaurant was open to the forest and the beach on one side making you feel as if you truly immersed in the surroundings. The food at breakfast and dinner was delicious and well prepared. The staff was so genuinely friendly and accommodating. They helped us plan our day and obtained tickets for day tours. We even forgot some personal items in our bungalow after we checked out, which the staff found and forwarded to us. We were very impressed with that. Our bungalow was lovely and spacious and clean. We loved our four night stay here and would gladly come back again and again! It made our visit to Cairns so very special and memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa