“Best Wellness Hotel in a wonderful Spa of Luhacovice”

and 1 more site!
Wellness & Spa Hotel Augustiniansky dum
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Luhacovice
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Amazingly friendly atmosphere, perfect services, great cuisine!!! An ideal place for a weekend relaxation as well as for a longer stay. The hotel is just 5 minutes walking distance from the main spa promenade.

Room Tip: No matter which room you get, it will always have an atmosphere. Suites are larger. "Janacek&qu...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Petr H

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Oustanding 4-day stay in this beautiful hotel. Excellent dinners, very good breakfast, extremly comfortable SPA with the different saunas types. We enjoyd massages anb baths as well. Can´t wait to be back!!! Highly reccomended!!!

Room Tip: No matter which room you will have - all are beautiful and max-comfortable...and btw - you will spen...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank GeoAndNat
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I attended my friend's husband's medical school reunion and chose to stay here rather than the venue for that occasion. Best decision ever. Mirka, Peter and I believe, Dennis were a great representative of this hotel's attention and care. Daniela gave me an unforgettably amazing massage, alas, I signed up for only 30 min but felt she gave more time. The "relax room" was a place to stay after the heavenly massage. I could hardly get myself to leave. They kept our breakfast table every morning where we treated ourselves to great choices of hot and cold entrees. We stayed at the Quisisana Palace in Karlovy Vary which was another great hotel but the massage could not compare to the one I had at Augustiniansky Dum.

Room Tip: The room facing the back with the wooded area was great
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank amadeo738
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I spent with my husband in this hotel long weekend. We enjoyed a wellness and spa. The Restaurant is excellent - dinners were excellent. Tiramisu one poem! In addition, a piece of a walk around the dam, minigolg .. We had a common massage. In the morning we practiced yoga. The staff was helpful, he advised - we got a tourist brochure ..
The only thing I criticized the quality of the pillows - I would recommend investing in new ones.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pavla F
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stayed in this hotel several times for the company workshops as well as on holiday with my husband. Double rooms are very nice, clean and modern, I really enjoyed being there. the food was just wonderfull. Spa there is very nice as well, with the different saunas types.

Room Tip: I would not recommend the Romantic room, the stand alone bath is not too practic and confortable
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Zuzana_121
Reviewed 13 April 2014

It is really simple to write review about this welness & spa hotel: it has really fulfill all my expectations.

It is located in quiet part of Luhacovice named "Prazska stvrt", about 10 minutes walking from spa centre named "colonnade", what is the most visited part of Luhacovice.

Despite we were accomodated in the cheapest class of room (we have decided to go a few hours before arrival), room size and equipment was fully adequate to 4 stars class.

We have very intensively used spa - comparing with similary centers - sure superb.

Sleep quality excellent - we have had room oriented in garden (east). But I personally think all rooms are similar quiet (perfect sound isolation).

Cleanless without any objections. Restaurant - we have tried it for dinner, and it was really gastronomic and culinary perfect experience. My only small negative point from this short stay was at breakfast - event though wide selection and again perfect quality, I have noticed that staff hasn't enough carefully watched missing items - for examle when we were leaving restaurant, all plates with fruits were empty.

All other was perfect - helpful entry desk ladies, spa staff etc.

Strongly recommended - beautiful historical building with modern equipment. Interesting chapel directly in building, still in operation.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Miroslav P
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I spent there 3 nights in February this year. Food was lovely, presentation and taste. Wow...Lovely room, service wellness. The smell in the hotel was very relaxing. My recommendation to everyone ;) I will return.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank andy088Ireland
Also consider these accommodations in or near Luhacovice
12 mi away
#1 of 3 in Kromeriz
Hotel Vyhlidka
Hotel Vyhlidka
#12 of 13 in Luhacovice

Been to Wellness & Spa Hotel Augustiniansky dum? Share your experiences!