We arrived here on Friday night for a two night stay. There were four off us and we had booked together through Trivago. The check in was okay but not friendly and the hotel was very modern and spotlessly clean but thats where it ends for all off us. To cut a long story short we all felt that the hotel was being run by the staff with no sense off customer service. Our friends got put in an executive room and we called down to ask if we could (as we there for my 50th!!) they said no as no rooms left. When I mentioned this on Saturday on the way out the reception staff said we should have notified him immediately and he would have given us a room .... !!!! We would not return or recommend as this was only one off a few incidents that shows the staff's lack of interest in going the extra mile. I will say that the breakfast host on Sunday was exceptional, friendly and efficient and he had a smile on ;-) I would like to add that our friends arrived at the Hotel later than we did, so we had checked in two hours before them. It was only when we went to greet them in their room that we noticed they were upgraded and that is when we went to call reception. We would not ask our friends to vacate the room after travelling from Dublin to celebrate my birthday (they did offer!!) but would have expected the staff allocating the rooms to notice that the four off us were travelling together as the rooms all on the one reservation. We have stayed in lots of Holiday Inn's and we have had so many pleasant and WOW experiences that makes you want to go back, but not this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional AA 4 Silver Star hotel within close proximity of M4, Reading, Bracknell & Wokingham setting new standards in design & service. Offering tranquil spacious air-conditioned bedrooms with luxury bedding and 32" flat screen TV. Complimentary secure underground parking for all guests and delegates. Extensive Esprit Wellness & Spa facilities including 19m indoor pool, large Life Fitness Gym and Dermalogica Spa Treatments. Enjoy relaxed dining in the 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant with outdoor terrace or visit our stylish Monty’s Bar & Lounge to relax and enjoy a drink or quality bar meal in tranquil surroundings whilst enjoying music by our talented resident pianist. 8 state of the art conference and banqueting suites for up to 220 guests with dedicated Conference Manager. Air-conditioning and fibre Wi-Fi throughout. Ideally located for London (30 minutes) from adjacent Winnersh Triangle station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Reading - M4, Jct 10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Reading m4 Jct10 Hotel Reading
- Holiday Inn Reading - M4, Jct 10 Winnersh, Wokingham