US$109
US$106
Tudor Place(Winnersh)
US$139
Travelodge Winnersh Triangle(Winnersh)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hotels.com
The Wee Waif(Charvil)
US$76
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

The Great House At Sonning(Sonning-on-Thames)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$111
1,282 results
All reviewsbusiness parkcaprice restaurantvirgin experiencemodern hotelcourse mealkey cardtrain stationunderground parkinggood sizeswimming poolindian menusteam room and saunaexecutive roomreception staffthe sofa bedexcellent facilitiesset menu
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The hotel helped us to A tasty family celebration, a starter and a roast for my fathers birthday.

We were treated as we were special from the word go. We used the event organiser, and were cared for brilliantly on the day.

The meal , wine and environment were presented to a high standard , and all family members commented on the kindness and attention offered to them.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a lovely time, I booked a spa package which consited of a treatment, 3 course dinner and breakfast. I have a couple of negatives. Upon booking, I called to book for the 12th ( called two week's in advance) I did not get the name of the receptionist as he hurridely slammed the phone down. He told me no beds were available and I should call back. When I called back on Mon the person I spoke to was surprised and said he should not have said this as rooms were available. Also, I needed to call the spa beforehand and this prooved to be difficult. I wanted to book a couples treatment room as we were celebrating our anniversary yet recepion did there best to ensure a therapist would contact me and took my details yet never did. I was chasing up the therapists a week prior to booking until someone eventually answered. Then I was told point blank no. Rather than accomadate to my needs. On a good note, my husband enjoyed the massage as did I. The staff were all approachable, greeting us with smiles. The staff in Montys and the restaurant were very friendly. We were given free crisps, the food tasted delicious. Being of Indian origin we were pleased the indiam menu was accurate. Our highlight of the stay was the pianst. Such a talent! He was aware we were enjoying his entertainment so much so that he spoke to us for an hour once his set was completed. I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff were lovely, food great, atmosphere very relaxed. Though downside is the location. In the middle of a business park with a closed whsmith and shop on weekends. We did feel like we were in the middle of no where. The hotel itself I canmot fault. Iron and hairdyer in room, clean bedding, relaxed atmosphere. Ideal for couples not families. Thank you for your hospitality.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
CBB99, Owner at Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest

We very your taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10 and for your recognition of the warm and friendly hospitality provided by the team and by our resident pianist, Richard Snow.

It is with pleasure we read your lovely comments relating to the professional friendly service delivered by our team members, the design and ambience of the entire hotel and your particular enjoyment of the delicious authentic Indian meals and the relaxing spa treatments provided in our Esprit therapists.

Our location, within a few minutes of the M4, and Reading town centre, makes us very convenient for visiting the many local attractions, whilst also offering tranquil surroundings.

Your feedback concerning your spa booking experience has been shared with the team to ensure this remains an isolated incident.

Once again, thank you for your custom. We look forward to your next stay at the Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10

Kind Regards
The Hotel Management

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Attended 3 day workshop in Holiday Inn Winnersh Triangle. Location is perfect, just a stone's throw from Winnersh Triangle training station which has direct connectivity to Reading and London Waterloo. The hotel has good facility for corporate meetings / conferences / workshops. Restaurant has great selection of food. Will recommend the hotel to all.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Lovely hotel, we went here on a coach trip, not far from LEGOLAND which was great. Lovely bedroom and lovely breakfast. Would definitely stay here again. Never got to use the swimming pool as didn't arrive from our day trip to London until quite late. Loved the bathroom. All very modern. Never tried the food in the bar but must say it looked very nice.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for our stopover before legoland. It was very clean, modern and the pool faculties was brilliant for the kids to let of a bit of steam. The breakfast was good and filled us up for the day.

The only down side was We booked a family room for two adults and two kids. The pull out sofa was very uncomfortable and small for us.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Hi Robert A,

It's a pleasure to receive your wonderful feedback! Thank you for stopping by the Holiday Inn Reading - M4, Jct. 10, UK.

I am glad to read that your stay was pleasing apart from the sofa bed. I will make sure to share this with the hotel's management so that it can be looked into. I'm sorry that we weren't able to make your accommodations as comfortable as possible.

Thanks for highlighting your breakfast experience! We look forward to seeing you again.

Many thanks,