“Saddle up you're in for a treat...”

Torrington Cycle Hire
Bracknell, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Saddle up you're in for a treat...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Hire a bike from here if you are staying in north Devon and want to receive friendly and helpful service. I've wanted to cycle the Tarka Trail for a long time and I wasn't disappointed, We cycled to Instow and back . My boyfriend was a little reluctant but at the end of our 1/2 day hire he couldn't believe how much he enjoyed it. I loved it so much, I came home and ordered the very same model of bike.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank hellolittlebird

Appledore, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great service and a lovely cup of tea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stopped here for a cup of tea while cycling the tanka trail and were delighted with the service. Our drinks were brought out to us in lovely mugs on a tray which surprised us as we were expecting plastic cups. They also serve snacks and a range of coffees.
Will definitely stop again.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank TogComo
Shropshire, England
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Good place to hire a bike for the Tarka Trail. Cycle down to Instow beach for lunch and back. Lovely! Friendly staff too.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank steve_sue75
Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Excellent and Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

My husband, 2 teenage boys and myself hired bikes from here - I hired a trike as I can't ride a bike confidentially.When I explained this to the staff they couldn't have been more understanding, kind and patient. The bikes were of excellent condition, plentiful stock and the prices were reasonable. We had an excellent time riding them and would definitely hire from them again. There is even a small cafe, very cheap which was really welcome at the end of the ride.

Visited July 2013