Okay TripAdvisors! If there was a perfect Inn it would be here. Nothing is perfect but this is near enough perfect. The pub is beautifully furnished and you will get a warm welcome. The fish and chips were perfect and if you're lucky the landlady will come and say hello. The service was impeccable; quick and the staff are interested and quick. Surrounded by a beautiful garden, you must also check out the interesting statue in the garden! Just walking distance from Oxburgh Hall this place IS a treasure. If there is one place in your lifetime you should visit ... it IS HERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bedingfeld Arms is an 18th century freehouse coaching Inn, located in the picturesque village of Oxborough, that has been fully refitted in 2012 and now has 4 large comfortable and stylish ensuite bedrooms in the main building and 5 smaller but well appointed Coach Rooms. Impressive Marble/Stone Fireplaces in relaxed and comfortable bar and dining area. Good locally sourced fresh food, fine wines, and real ales all open to both resident guests and the public, with an extensive south facing and lawned garden where food and drink is also served in the summer. Situated opposite the popular National Trust Oxburgh Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and HRS so you can book your The Bedingfeld Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bedingfeld Arms Hotel Oxborough
- The Bedingfeld Arms Oxborough, Norfolk