“Great food”

Kaplan's Cafe & Bistro
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Lydney
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

If you want a great fry up come here! Kaplans is the best in the forest with both restaurants in Lydney and Coleford.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I visit here frequently. The food is superb and the service perfect. Very friendly place. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I go here very often with my partner and everything is incredible each time we go.
The food is so unbelievably fresh. You can have anything from a Full English Breakfast; to some Turkish dishes which I won't try to remember because I don't want to offend anyone... ANYWAY, the staff in Kaplan's are really nice, friendly people. The chefs are highly skilled and produce amazing, high quality food everytime.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Excellent for a breakfast, not the cheapest but good quality and very well cooked.
I have eaten here a number of times and always found the staff friendly and the service good.
They have an upstairs restaurant too

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Had a lunch here. Food was good fresh ingredients used and well prepared. Staff couldn't be more friendlier and did everything for us. I am a chef and would rate the food here as good.