We stayed in a loft villa which was very spacious, roomy and had a bathroom and an extra shower/toilet off the laundry ideal for a family with teens.
Improvements could be some TLC, a lick of paint on the courtyard area, clean down the verandah table and brush out the leaves etc. and fix the toilet which sounded like a freight train when flushed, little things which would improve the whole presentation of the place.
However where the Mercure really let us down was customer service. The staff were informed three times that someone had parked in our allocated garage but apart from a note on the offending car's windscreen that was the extent of their response.
A request for some champagne glasses was out of the question too, so service was a real disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Raffertys Resort is located on the shores of Lake Macquarie, just 90 minutes drive north of Sydney and only minutes from patrolled beaches. The resort is set amongst 35 acres of natural bushland setting and features 103 self contained cottages, two restaurants, two bars, four swimming pools, four tennis courts, water recreational activities, massage centre and a holiday kids club. There are also 6 meeting rooms available for conferences and corporate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Raffertys Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Lake Macquarie Rafferty`s Hotel Cams Wharf
- Mercure Cams Wharf
- Accor Cams Wharf
- Raffertys Resort Lake Macquarie/Cams Wharf, Australia