“Good beach”
Review of Wide Beach

Wide Beach
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Any beach with temple backround is always good.With cool breeze in the evening and lot of crowd.small food joints you can spend nice evening.A must see place

There are newer reviews for Wide Beach

Reviewed 27 April 2014

As a guest of a nearby resort, I had the opportunity to stroll part of the beach and enjoy a boat ride to the submerged sea temples. I only wish I had a bit more time to travel the beach to explore some of the sites I missed, but my trip was cut short by a local. Fortunately I was walking with others. The local was very agressive and insistent he travel with me to my hotel and visit me for a sleep over. Yeah, no thanks.

1  Thank 935teresa
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed in Pondicherry and visited the main beach, Auro beach and the paradise beach. The main beach shore is full of rocks and one cannot play in the water. The Auro beach was not too clean. We were not allowed near the water in Paradise beach.
We drove down to Mahabalipuram and I felt this was the best. The beach was clean and we could play in the water. Overall it was fun and a nice place to visit.
I would recommend this of all the beaches in the surroundings.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

The Mamallapuram beach, alongside the shore temple, is the best place to relax in the Vicinity. Cool breeze and chill water of bay of bengal takes away the tiredness. one can take sea surf as there is one shop who rents surf board and train. sea bed is a bit rocky hence need to take care whilst swimming.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

The beach, alongside the shore temple, is one of the best places to relax in Mamallapuram. You can do sea surf as there is one shop who gives surf board on rent and also teach you how to do it. Beach is not ideal for swimming hence better to take proper care of sea waves and depth