The restaurant of Indeco hotel is named as Pongamiya. At the entrance of the restaurant two bells are hung for customers to give feedback.Ring the small bell if your experience is good.Otherwise the big bell.We ,a family of six had lunch there on a hot Sunday afternoon.They charge Rs.300+taxes for the vegetarian buffet.The food was average with hard tandoori roti (inspite of keeping in the hot vessel) ,veg biriyani and some dishes.Curries had a dominating tamarind taste,perhaps a local speciality,The Kesari bath and vanilla ice cream were good.The natural surroundings is an attraction for this place.Yes,my son struck the smaller bell of Pongamiya.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled close to the legendary Shore Temple and the popular 7th century monoliths, is INDECO Mahabalipuram, the town's only luxury boutique hotel. This hotel is situated right in the heart of the town and spreads over a tranquil beach, offering contemporary luxuries in a historical back drop.INDECO Mahabalipuram, is an Indeco boutique hotel on the shores of Mahabalipuram and is set amidst the tourist attractions of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your INDeco Mahabalipuram reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indeco Mahabalipuram Hotel Mahabalipuram
- Indeco Mahabalipuram Kanchipuram