Room was clean and got accommodation at very short notice. Staff accommodative and helpful.
We stopped over on way to Chennai and spent half a day at Mahabalipuram.
Food was decent. Lot of trees and direct access to the beach!
Good collection of old time machines and a prison gate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled close to the legendary Shore Temple and the popular 7th century monoliths, is INDECO Mahabalipuram, the town's only luxury boutique hotel. This hotel is situated right in the heart of the town and spreads over a tranquil beach, offering contemporary luxuries in a historical back drop.INDECO Mahabalipuram, is an Indeco boutique hotel on the shores of Mahabalipuram and is set amidst the tourist attractions of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your INDeco Mahabalipuram reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indeco Mahabalipuram Hotel Mahabalipuram
- Indeco Mahabalipuram Kanchipuram