“The Recipes, Very Nice Restaurant at Bravura Gold Resort in Meerut”

Bravura Gold Resort
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Meerut
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Before a week ago, I with my friends decided to go to The Recipes Restaurant at Hotel Bravura Gold Resort in Meerut to celebrate our party eve. All of us enjoy very much there. The food is very yummy, tasty and delicious. Also the place is equipped with well arranged facilities that everyone want. This was my first experience there that was very nice and I wish to repeat it again and again with my family and friends. I would also suggest this place to others who want to enjoy and celebrate their valuable moments with their closest.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ramfriends

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Hotel Bravura Gold Resort is certainly a very nice hotel to stay in Meerut. The rooms in this hotel are really very spacious and clean. The service staff is also very friendly and helpful. The food quality is awesome. I completely enjoyed all three days stay in this hotel. Really its a great place to stay in Meerut. I would like to recommend this hotel and would like to stay again when I will visit Meerut next time.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quite good and spacious in this hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CB_Singh_Chauhan
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We had arranged for a marriage anniversary function in the Imperial Hall of Bravura Resorts.
Every thing there was up to the mark.Food was tasty.Staff was quite supportive.If someone wants to throw a party in Meerut, i guess this would be the best place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank pulkit b
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I happened to give my birthday treat to my friends in Bravura 2 months back. I was surprised to see such classy hotel in Meerut. I am really impressed.

Very tasty food. I would love to visit again whenever possible. I would like to take my family there.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Saurabhloves2000
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I have been travelling for business many times in Meerut and I found in Bravura Gold Resort on my last trip dated of november 2013 all I never found before in this area: A real international standard hotel. I had great pleasure to enjoy a very nice hotel room with all facilities required.The food quality and variety is just top of the top and I have absolutely nothing wrong to say. My week stay was perfect and I had the honor to assist to a traditionnal wedding which was unexpected and such a nice and special moment. I strongly recommend this place to anyone who go to Meerut. I will be there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank philippe_cau
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I have been travelling to Meerut for last 13 years and finally city has a hotel that stands up for service , cleanliness , great restaurant and very good service .
I can say without any hesitation that its far best hotel in Meerut .
Wi-fi perfect , bright nice rooms , great room service as well .
Perfect for business.
Only little thing to improve : have hot water for shower all day , its important to be the best hotel around .

Overall , pleasantly surprised .
Continue the great work .

Room Tip: Room 217 best one around
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank barbandkat
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I Stayed at Bravura Gold Resort first time and enjoyed its facilities & services in a perfect & peaceful ambience. This is only the hotel in the Meerut that is made to give each and every type of facility according to one's need. All Staffs are very helpful & amicable. Rooms are very beautiful, well furnished, neat and clean that gives a feel like home. I want to say that if you are looking for stay in Meerut or want to organize any party then this is the best place for you so visit once to this luxurious full featured Resort. I want to thanks Bravura Gold Resort for making my stay convenient, comfortable and memorable.

• Stayed: October 2013