“An excellent hotel with fantastic sea facing rooms....”
Review of Hotel Blue View

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Digha
Hotel Blue View
Ranked #4 of 62 Digha B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 December 2012

My wife and I visited Digha this month to enjoy our 2nd marriage anniversary....As I always preferred to stay in Old Digha, this time after reading good reviews about Blue View I booked the top floor sea facing AC room and I was amazed with the view of the sea from its balcony. Man its just mind blowing...I have stayed in all good hotels in Digha but I would say that Blue View has got the best Sea facing rooms, even you can see the Sea from your bed and there were no obstruction at all... service very good...very clean rooms and toilet..Overall a fantastic stay at digha and Thanks Hotel Blue View for making the special day memorble....

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
11  Thank djoydeep2002

Reviewed 17 October 2012

Hotel Blue view is right on the Old Digha beach. It is the only hotel where the rates are reasonable and includes complimentary bed tea and Buffet Breakfast. Hotel is situated right in the market place so if you are shopaholic, this is the right place for you. The view of the sea from the balcony of the hotel is fabulous. Great hotel to stay and enjoy your weekend

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank Travelbabu
Reviewed 9 May 2012

My wife and I visited digha on 3rd of may 2012. We were traveling by duronto and reached digha by 2:10 pm we didn't have a prior booking for a any hotel but read a lot of reviews for blue view so went straight there. As it was Wednesday there was not much crowd and we got a wonderful ac room on the 2nd floor which was sea facing for 1700/- there was a mini fridge as well the view from my window was awesome.The room condition is also very good and comfortable.The staff was very friendly and co-operative. The food was bit over priced we thought but later on found out that its a best price if you don't decide to eat in the roadside vendors. The manager was a bit soft spoken but well mannered. SUNIL who was taking care of us during our stay was very prompt in the room service. I'll recommend this hotel to everyone, may be it doesn't give you very near sea facing view like SEA HAWK but the warmth and hospitality will make you forget it.

Room Tip: sea facing rooms on second floor are the best.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
32  Thank jebha
Reviewed 20 November 2011

I stayed at this Hotel in Feb 2011 with my wife for a couple of days and had taken one of the premium rooms. Though it cost us 1800/- and felt a bit pricey the views from the room were amazing. The best part was the attached balcony which provided excellent views of the sea. One could spend hours just by sitting in the balcony gazing at the sea. The hotel has a capsule lift which helped as we were staying on the top floor. On the negative side, though breakfast was quite good the meals were fine but were priced high. The room, though well appointed was not very clean and we had to get them to dust and mop the floor once after we checked in.Room service was slow to respond. However these issues are common in most hotels in Digha. Just like the place itself which could have been so much better had better planning and vision gone towards it the same holds true for the hotel. Still I would recommend this hotel for the fantastic location and views that it offers. Go for the premium rooms on the top floor with attached balconies.

Room Tip: Go for the premium rooms on the top floor with attached balconies.
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
19  Thank Abin06
Reviewed 12 November 2011

It was my short trip to digha with my wife just after my marriage. But thanks to Duronto and Blue view, which has made my trip really pleasant and memorable. Rooms are clean and well decorated facing the sea. Also the location is very nice. Just walking distance from the sea, dont even need to cross any road. In the evening we enjoyed the sunset and local snacks sitting beside the sea. Timely we reached the hotel for the dinner. Food served in the room was quite tasty. But be carefully for the free break fast that is served because it is time bound and would not be served after particular time. One thing I really dont like the check out time (12 to 12). It doesn't match with our train timming and because of it we had to pay full amount for the next day even though we have stayed less than half day. blue view must change this as most of people visiting Digha by Train. Apart from that we really enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: hotel to be near the sea
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Gurgaonabhi
Reviewed 22 June 2011

We used to visit Digha whenever we get vacation...and always our choice of stay is hotel BLUE VIEW...always it remains a nice stay there...nearest to sea and market place...small but cozy room with sea viewing from the room and balcony....hotel stuffs are very co-operative...food quality is good,particularly the chinese menus(love their dried boneless chilly chicken)rom service is there thogh slow....room rents are inclusive of breakfast(though simple breakfast,not so much elaborated...but good in quantity).....only annoying thing is that all stuffs are very crazy for the tips.During check out each and every stuff wold make a cordon around you to get the tips and you have to pay them and all these happened in front of the manager thogh he likes to become deaf, dumb and blind that time....otherwise the hotel is very good to stay and we love to go back again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
15  Thank amrita_77
Reviewed 3 May 2011

After a terrible experience with "Hotel Sea Coast" i went for an on-spot booking at this hotel. Since i had already stayed at this hotel we knew that the hotel was good. In fact the hotel staff remembered us from last time... they gladly welcomed us.

Since all the Sea-facing rooms were gone we had to take the top floor suite - the best and the costliest room in this hotel - and an adjacent north-facing room. But the money spent was well spent as we enjoyed this trip to the fullest!

This hotel hotel had the best loation in digha, probably the best service, and also the best rooms! Bed Tea and Breakfast was complementary. Dinner (mostly Chinese) was awesome. Support from the staff was excellent. I just had to pledge that "NEVER WOULD I COME TO DIGHA WITHOUT BOOKING ROOMS AT THIS HOTEL"

Room Tip: Top (i.e. 2nd) Floor Suite @ Rs. 2200 plus tax
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
18  Thank Madhubanti
Also consider these accommodations in or near Digha
Hotel Rohini International Digha
#8 of 22 in Digha
Bombay Beach Resort
Bombay Beach Resort
#4 of 9 in Mandarmoni

Been to Hotel Blue View? Share your experiences!