“Good food and friendly staff”

The Cornerstone BB And Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Scalloway
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

During our short visit to Shetland we had a snack lunch here twice. The sandwiches were fresh and tasty and the staff were very welcoming. Good tea and coffee too.
Would recommend

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband’s first comment...the coffee was good. So was the hot chocolate, perhaps the best I had during our travels.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I loved Scalloway ... and learned a lot from my visit.

This cafe was lovely ...it’s the hub (if not the cornerstone) of Scalloway.
Fantastic lunch menu, good service ...though you order at the counter they bring the piping hot food to the table!

It’s a popular place to eat, quite busy (in a rural way) and you might need to wait a wee while for a table. There is the possibility to eat outside too.

And I loved the bench outside. I sat there waiting for my friend and it was wonderful!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

A mid morning break the Cornerstone is niceley situated and the drinks and scones fantastic, nice outlook with good background music

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Popped in for lunch and we were not disappointed! I think it had only reopened the day before after having some work carried out as we had seen scaffolding on the building whilst we were staying for a few days in an adjacent property.
Despite being extremely busy we were served our food without any undue delay, excellent. Obviously a family run establishment with decent home cooked food.

If you are in the area then call in, I don't think you will be disappointed ; we certainly weren't.