“we ate here twice, so nice”
Review of O Argiris

O Argiris
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Kamares
Price range: US$18 - US$24
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We loved our stay in Kamares, and loved walking around the cove to this enchanting restaurant. The view back to Kamares was wonderful! (Prettier to look this way than the other direction.) I had lamb with wine and dill - delicious - my husband had his favorite: Greek salad and grilled octopus. A treat we shared, before the meal, was chickpea balls...delicious. It was so good we returned another night, and I had the same meal again because I adored it. Just as good the second time. Very pleasant service, no rush, just perfect. Don't miss the chickpea "soup" from the oven. Hope I can come close to recreating this. I had no idea I loved chickpeas so much.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

One of the best choices in Kamares,if you want home made, clean food.You should try Souvlaki Chicken,Rebithokeftedes,Mastelo and Tirokafteri.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We had a nice dinner here. Most of the diners were Greek which is always a great sign. I had the lamb chops and they were wonderful. The view looking across the harbour to Kamares is great after dark. Get an outside table, and enjoy a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Tasty tasty and tasty - what else can you say - from the home made pies to the most tender meats you can eat. Argiris can definitely barbecue.
The view over the kamares bay in sifnos is ideal with no external noises to bother your Nirvana.
Yes it is a Greek traditional taverna but the food is scales higher than the many I have been.
Prices are average for the island '

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Lovely food and service. We went back here multiple times during the trip. The food was tasty and fresh.

1  Thank improvwmn