Nymphes Hotel
US$81
Hotel Boulis(Kamares)
US$73
US$64
Simeon Rooms & Apartments(Kamares)(Great Value!)
US$53
Agoda.com
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewsshort walktasty breakfastlovely poollovely hotelferrybalconysifnosmeterssunset
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here with our 2-yr old - heaven. The location was perfect - maybe a 5-minute walk from the beach. The owners and the staff were simply incredible. Such friendly and warm people. Breakfast was lovely and complete with , grandmother's goat milk pudding, apricots from grandfather's tree, fresh juice and homebaked goodies. This place was heaven.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

We loved this hotel and our stay so much we have booked to return this year. Moscha the lady that owns it is simply the loveliest person. We got to know her a little and the little touches lie coming back of an evening out and she makes you sit and try her lemon jelly liquor. Breakfast was lovely and fresh and on a Sunday the chickpea lemon and olive oils that have been cooking over night is hot and ready to try in a tagine. The smell of pain au chocolate wafts around every morning and they are still hot with great coffee. The rooms are cute and very clean. Nice pretty and feminine. Little balcony a that were lovely to sit n read over looking the garden breakfast area. There are games to play in the evening like chess and scrabble. We never like to go back to a place or hotel however we are visiting this little gem again as everything really was perfect. See you age in soon mosha. X

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We were there in the middle of Oct, where it is really quiet on the island, and were lucky to find this hotel. Beautifully decorated with detailed touches in the rooms, in the reception free computer use, sea view rooms, also has a small pool walking to the beach only 2 minutes, and to Kamares, which is the port about 400 meters. Very friendly owners, very clean, good breakfast. If I went back to Sifnos I would definately stay there.

Room Tip: The suite was really beautifull
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Five years I go I stayed in a nearby studio (which was great) but I had my breakfasts at the Hotel Nymphes. This time I decided to stay at the Hotel itself and I have no regrets. Once again, Mosha greeted me with smiles and a warm welcome. I was offered a second floor room for two nights as a free upgrade, and I was told I'd have to switch to a first floor room the next two nights. I took up the offer just to experience the different rooms and views out from the balconies. Both rooms were very comfortable and clean. The ensuites were a little on the small side but that was fine with me. I noted that a number of guests took a dip in the small swimming pool, but I opted for the sea which is just a stroll away down the road. Breakfasts offered plenty of choice and sustenance for the hill walker like me. I even had omelettes on a couple of mornings in addition to the yoghurt, rice pudding, cereal, soft boiled egg, bread, ham, cheese, orange juice, coffee etc. Sadly I couldn't stay till Sunday when the staff serve their delicious chick pea and onion delicacy. Maybe next year.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms have the best view, including the sunset.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Nymfes hotel is opposite of the port of Kamares on the foot of a mountain - maybe 5 min walk from the beach and 10 min walk to the port. Very good located - close enough to the "centre" but far enough to be in a more quiet area.

It is a run by a nice and lovely owner and with super nice staff that are offering a very good service. They offer breakfast with a good selection of different cakes and bread which ar eall freshly baked by the owners.

The hotel is lovely decorated with lots of attention to detail and the rooms are clean and well kept.

The "only downside" for me was the bathroom. The shower head was more of a water jet cutter due to its lime deposits. As well it was splattering all over the bathroom. Same applies for the wash basin tap. Not sure if it was due to the (english) brand of the water heads or due to lime deposits in the jets.

On one day we had some ants going through the room - next day they weren't there anymore.

Overall I can give 4 of 5 points and can recommend the little hotel on the island of Sifnos.

P.S.: Rent a scooter and drive down to the south side of the island - beautiful there!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple