I'm a member of Accor advantage and had a convention in allophones arena. This is the closest hotel available so I booked. I was surprised that the hotel was not to their usual standard even for a budget hotel.
1. Restroom will remind you of the toilet on the plane. Yes it's that small.
2. I checked in at 1145 and the receptionist tells me she can't check me in till 12. It was a good thing I paid for the day prior so she allowed me to go in.
3. No wifi. No gym. But at least there is free parking.
4. Location wise aside from KFC, McDonald's, Oporto and Coles there's nothing in the area.
5. They charge you 10 dollars deposit to borrow a kettle.
That's about it. Given the choice k will not book here again.
Disappointed! There were no power-points at all and barely any room at all. Why do I have to have a certain number of characters? That's stupid! My review was short and to the point, don't make me write a freaking essay.