K's house is a large and professional hostel to stay in, it doesn't have the same charm as some of the smaller ones but it offers faultless service and amenities.
Nice dorm rooms, a huge kitchen and living room with a tatami room table and a large tv. Plenty of space to relax and stretch your legs after hiking up Fuji like I did.
They had fast wifi which was good as we had some future travel plans to make which was a real advantage. Hostel had really good maps of the local area and recommendations for places to eat and things to do.
The free shuttle service to the station was a massive added bonus and really made life pretty easy. Great place to base yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- K's House Mt.Fuji is the first backpackers hostel in the Fuji Five Lakes area. 1.2km from Kawaguchiko Station, It is located within walking distance of a convenience stores, supermarket and restaurants. It is also only 3 minutes walk from Lake Kawaguchiko. While staying K's House Mt.Fuji, guests may enjoy free access to the common lounge and fully equipped kitchen. Spacious lounge with sofas, tables and tatami area represents a mixture of Japanese and Western design and provides a space for relaxing and cultural exchange. K's House Mt.Fuji offers both Japanese-style private rooms as well as dormitories. Since opening, every year over 15,000 guests coming from more than 70 different countries have stayed with K's Hosue Mt.FUji. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Rakuten, Priceline, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your K's House Mt. Fuji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- k`s House Mt. Fuji Hotel Fujikawaguchiko-Machi
- K's House Mt. Fuji Japan/Fujikawaguchiko-Machi