“Excellent Bruchetta”
Review of Gelateria Exotica

Gelateria Exotica
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Thanks to a previous reviewer I had to try the bruchetta and I was not disappointed.
I tried the classic and my daughter the mozerella and we both enjoyed them.
A nice snack on a warm day.
They also do other dishes but the star attraction is the homemade Italian ice cream.
Various flavours as you would imagine but really delicious.

1  Thank luvholsBath

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We visited twice in one week. Had the bruschetta both times it was so good. Definitely worth popping in!

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Second visit in a week. Perfect ice cream, creatively decorated. Try The bruscetta too! Have not tried The coffee, maybe next time.

Only negative: They should get a mobile payment machine, inconvenient to go behind the counter to pay.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I know this is in a Spanish area, but, for real Italian ice cream and decent coffees with complimentary biscuits, this is the best in the area.The special ice cream sundaes are excellent; try the Tiramasou or the Amaretto, in fact any of them. New to us this year was the Pannaccino, which is the coffee drink with cream, milk and sauce, chocolate, vanilla, caramel or Baileys!
Positioned right on the front at Fanabe this is our favourite coffee and ice cream restaurant.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We are regular visitors of exotica in fanabe...and have been for the past 6 years...they are a lovely Italian family and in my opinion serve the best coffee in the area!!!! They always make you welcome, their ice cream always looks delicious, however I prefer coffee in the mornings,perhaps next time I may be tempted to one of their ice creams!!