Wonderful Kabana by the lagoon. We stayed here for 5 nights and found it quiet and relaxing. The kabanas are basic but clean and comfortable. When we arrived we were picked up by Robin and presented with flower necklaces which smelled amazing. Robin drove us from the airport stopping off to point out landmarks.
There are restaurants you can walk to from the Kabanas but the grocery store that was close by was very expensive and not well stocked. You need to take the bus or hire a scooter/moped to get back into town for groceries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northern end of the magnificent Muri Lagoon, Rarotonga, Kura’s Kabanas enjoy a secluded beachfront location.Here you will find time to unwind...to experience the true meaning of “island time” in one of our 4 Kabanas, or in one of our 3 Family Units (where children under 12 years stay free)Enjoy breakfast on your deck gazing out to the beautiful lagoon, and then in the evening dine by moonlight on our bbq deck on the shores of Muri Lagoon.Take a paddle on Muri lagoon in our complimentary kayaks, or simply lie back in a sun lounger on the deck.Rarotonga accommodation doesn’t get any better…….. experience for yourself true Cook Islands hospitality - from the first time we greet you at the airport, the friendliness and kindness of the people here at Kura’s will ensure your stay with us is a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Kura's Kabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kura`s Kabanas Hotel Muri
- Kura's Kabanas Muri, Rarotonga, Cook Islands