All reviews reef shoes muri beach within walking distance small pool spacious accommodation night market the location is perfect beautiful island spent nights vina bungalow lotus vee cafes units deck raro
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Loved it here! My sisters and I stayed on their landside, side of the Hideaway (just across the road so not next to the water) but all the facilities it offers were still accessible for us. Got to know the owner and her team which made the experience more special for us. Pool, kayaks, beach chairs, all there right next to the beach. Enjoyed waiting for the sun rise at the Muri Beach hideaway (next to the beach). If you want something nice and small and cosy for your stay, this is the place. Looking foward to going back here in 2019

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Our stay was absolutely amazing. We had the front beach bungalow #1, which was definitely the best as it opens straight down to the beach and has a beautiful little garden. Has everything you need! The staff are so friendly and helpful! Free use of kayaks and other swimming toys! Was beautiful and romantic and quiet. In my opinion, also the best location on Raro.

Room Tip: Bungalow #1 is 100% the best and most private one and only one that leads onto the beach.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sally P
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Hubby and I stayed here for 6 nights. Loved everything about this accommodation. The location - within a short walk to pretty much everything you would need during your stay. Spacious clean rooms, fabulous host!! Thanks for making our holiday so special.

Room Tip: The beach front room was fantastic, the deck was on the beach but yet private
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stayed in the 2 Lotus villas which were at the back of the resort which were lovely and quiet and relaxed. Spacious with good size kitchen and deck. As with virtually all of Raro there are quite a lot of noisy cockerels and chickens hanging around, but for me that all adds to the charm!

Room Tip: Muri beach can be quite windy so the lotus bungalows at the back of the property are more sheltered.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank micgriffiths
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Recently my wife and I holidayed in Rarotonga and spent 4 nights at Muri Beach Hideaway.
Muri is regarded as the primary beach location in Rarotonga and it takes about 20 minutes by taxi from the airport.
Hideaway is perfectly located, being within the Muri strip, which allows you to access the little eateries easily.
Greeted by Vee upon arrival, we immediately felt welcome and our host was extremely helpful throughout our stay. Vee is a ripper.
Our unit was beach front and I would have to say that, from what I saw, the 3 beachside units look preferred.
Units themselves are fairly "beach house" standard, quite simple but well appointed and very clean. They provide everything you need...and a bit more, because snorkelling gear, reef shoes, paddle boards, kayaks, etc are all on offer at no extra charge.
If heading to Rarotonga for a few days R'n'R, you would do well to contact Vee ar Muri Beach Hideaway.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple