We ended up having the whole complex to ourselves for one week in January last year (08) - the 2nd week there were more people. There were 4 of us in total (2 couples in a 3 bedroom condo) and we had a blast.
Tony was very helpful as was Margaret when we locked ourselves out of the condo! ha
Also we left our mobile behind, flew back to NZ and Tony was kind enough to arrange for a family member there to fly home with it.
Thanks to all the Staff at Avana for making our trip worthwhile. We'll see you in October for our wedding ; )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Absolute waterfront spacious & fully self contained apartment accommodation on a deep water harbour. All apartments & studios have unrivalled views from private decks across pristine Avana Harbour to an uninhabited islet with its beautiful sandy beaches. The private jetty is the departure point for local fishing charters as well as the start of your lagoon activities. Experience fish feeding, kayaking, snorkelling, and fishing. An ideal accommodation option for couples and families with teenagers who enjoy water sports and especially fishing! " ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Avana Waterfront Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avana Waterfront Apartments Hotel Muri
- Avana Waterfront Apartments Muri, Rarotonga, Cook Islands