Jane and I stayed here for a week and here are some of the things I noted down during the stay.
1. The room wasn't cleaned properly and not restocked as far as things like mile in the mini bar fridge etc.
2. Ants were a constant problem and seemed to appear from all over the place. Little brown ones?
3. The toilet and shower drains ran very slow and the toilet eventually blocked up, it took a day for service to repair the blockage.
4. We were called by someone at reception regarding smoking in the room to tell us that this wasn't allowed. After we explained that we were not smoking and investigating further they confessed that they had the wrong room and it was the other end of the complex that were smoking !
5. They had a "Polynesian Night" outside customers were also invited. The entertainment was excellent, however people that were staying there were treated as second class by the staff and we all were seated at the rear so we really couldn't see what was going on all that well.
7. The food in the restaurant isn't all that good to tell the truth, the buffet breakfast was just OK.
8. The air conditioners are mounted on the roof of the upper room, so if someone turns on their air conditioner then it will be noisy if you have one of the room upstairs.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included