Fantastic! We recently stayed here for five nights for the first portion of our honeymoon and it was AMAZING! Tino picked us up from the airport, and was friendly as could be.. even at 7:40am! We stayed in Villa #5, which is slightly smaller than the rest, but a fabulous deal.
Breakfast every morning was excellent, we always had enough food to make a snack later in the day, and with the full size kitchen it was easy to pick up a few things from the market and cook a bite when we didn't feel like going out.
You've also got your own private Kayak's with anchors on them! Perfect for kayaking around the lagoon, then hopping off and snorkeling for a bit for if you see something interesting.
The only thing we could have used was a couch instead of the two wicker seats!
Overall we rate Rumours and A+! Thanks Shelly, Peter and Tino!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top class Award Winning luxury villa accommodation with three villa categories. Each villa has private swimming pool with waterfalls off rocks into pools all set in private courtyards. Spa pools to beachfront villas as well. Movie theatre room option with 2.5 Metre projection system and full surround sound. Absolute beachfront location. Superb four poster beds, Our all villas having two bathrooms. Rumours guests also enjoy a 20% in house discount on treatments at our Waterfall Day Spa, which has won many World Travel Awards and Luxury Spa awards for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rumours Luxury Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rumours Luxury Villas Hotel Muri
- Rumours Luxury Villas And Spa Muri, Rarotonga, Cook Islands