Staying at Rumours was the highlight of entire NZ/Aus/Rarotonga trip. Yes, Rarotonga is lovely, but what made it so special was our stay at Rumours. The unit we were given, with a full sea view, was the most luxurious I've even seen. We loved waking up to see the waves crashing over the coral reef, having breakfast on the terrace by the beach, and bbq'ing at night-time on the private terrace at the back. Swimming in our own pool under the stars was gorgeous, We could have stayed there forever. The staff were so kind and helpful, it was like staying with family friends. We took photos of the breakfasts delivered to our unit each morning, they were so nicely decorated with flowers. Having to hand back the keys to "our" palace when we left after 6 glorious days was very sad. If we ever get back to the South Pacific, Rumours would be the main reason for us to visit Rarotonga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top class Award Winning luxury villa accommodation with three villa categories. Each villa has private swimming pool with waterfalls off rocks into pools all set in private courtyards. Spa pools to beachfront villas as well. Movie theatre room option with 2.5 Metre projection system and full surround sound. Absolute beachfront location. Superb four poster beds,all villas having two bathrooms. Waterfall Day Spa which has won many World Travel Awards for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rumours Luxury Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rumours Luxury Villas Hotel Muri
- Rumours Luxury Villas And Spa Muri, Rarotonga, Cook Islands