“Nice small place and good burgers”
Review of Mono Loco

Mono Loco
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Las Penitas
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: thanks everybody, it was a wonderfull 1st season and it was a great succes ! We will reopen soon with the same great food and also with some improvements. thanks again to everybody who helped making MONO LOCO a success and see you all soon.
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

The burgers here are really good and the fries too. The owner tries to give as much as possible back to the community which is very important at a place like this. A perfect place for dinner -burger, fries and a beer after a day surfing!

1  Thank MortenSara

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I had the sliders, first off the beef was delicious, the flavours for each burger was so different and great! Best poutine, think the owners are from Quebec so not surprised. Friends had the wings and raved about them.

2  Thank Grassh0pper14
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I enjoyed it here. I got the black and blue burger and it was really good. I would definitely recommend it. Service was good.

1  Thank Kingfox35
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I Iove this place! The mojitos are brilliant - minty, not too sweet and super refreshing! Burgers are excellent (the Beef & Blue in particular) and the hand cut fries are just delicious. A straight forward menu at a good price.

1  Thank kiki101
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I have to say the hot dogs here are close to the best I have ever had! (And I LOVE hot dogs!) We went 2 days in a row because it was so good! My husband and friends had wings and said they were really good as well!!!! (They have several flavors of wings to choose from.)
The vibe here is great, beers are cold, prices are reasonable .... what more can I say?

1  Thank onlyangie2001