We have just returned from Low Graythwaite Hall, what a wonderful place!
The owners are lovely, friendly and welcoming - nothing is too much trouble. They know their stuff ensuring you have a perfect stay, and welcoming you like friends into their beautiful home.
The Hall is beautiful, atmospheric & full of history but is also comfortable, luxurious & just gorgeous. It's very tastefully decorated with gorgeous rooms and is immaculately kept.There is plenty of space too.Great location
It's hard to describe it just as a B&B - the food is excellent - fabulous breakfast and you can book an equally fabulous evening meal in the beautiful dining room - it's probably clear I can't recommend this place enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 15th century hall, set in its own grounds, in the centre of the lake district near Hawkshead. Also self catering holiday cottage available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Low Graythwaite Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Low Graythwaite Hall Hotel Graythwaite
- Low Graythwaite Hall Lake District