What an amazing place to escape from fast pace of everday life!
Our family took the whole house for surprise birthday and what a
delight it was - Amanda spolit us with log burning fires , fab home
cooked meals and plenty of delicious wines!
Our children where in their element collecting eggs fresh from hens
for our srumptious cooked breakfast!
Beautiful location with lovely bedrooms - plenty of great walks nearby
and fab pub recommendations from Amanda!
A real delight - we will be back x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 15th century hall, set in its own grounds, in the centre of the lake district near Hawkshead. Also self catering holiday cottage available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Low Graythwaite Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Low Graythwaite Hall Hotel Graythwaite
- Low Graythwaite Hall Lake District